Prime Location for Retail / Office Meredith NH
|Catylist Listing ID:
Convenience Store, Free-Standing Building, Mixed Use, Restaurant, Street Retail, Other
|Building Size (RSF):
|Gross Land Area:
|Property Use Type:
|Usable Size (USF):
||Cash to Seller
Overview / Comments
Location, Location, Location ! This exceptional commercial space and warehouse has ample parking and a flexible floor plan on 1.5 acres. Great potential for corporate or franchise use for this prized location. The property is easily accessible from routes 3, 104 & 106, all major routes to access Meredith Center and town docks on beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee. High visibility, traffic count and reduced speed zone 15 MPH combined with neighboring restaurants, hotels & major franchises sharing the corridor makes this an exceptional offering. Lake Winnipesaukee is the Jewel of NH and Meredith is a major tourist and access point.
|Finance Data Year
|Real Estate Taxes - Annual($)
||Map S23, Lot 10
||General, Business, Tourist, Recreation, Other
|Largest Nearby Street:
|Feet of Frontage:
||Located on US Route 3/25 right near the junction of NH Rt. 104. 10 miles from I-93 Exit 20.
||Slightly sloping lot with open visibility and access from two entrances.
||Meredith is the hub of activity throughout the year, as a major crossroads through the Lakes Region. It's an extremely popular tourist and vacation destination.
|Total Number of Buildings:
|Number of Stories:
||Two connected gambrel style buildings with vinyl siding and board & batten.
|Total Parking Spaces:
||Paved parking surrounds the building with drive-through access from both entrances.
||The interior is a combination of office, retail, storage space and includes a residential unit on the second floor.
||1. Retail Businesses & Banks
2. Eating & Drinking Establishments 3. Offices
4. Personal & Professional Offices
5. Automobile Service Stations
6. Auto Sales, Services & Repair
7. Wholesale Business with NO Outside Storage
9. Commercial Schools
10. Single-Family Detached Dwelling (500 s.f. min. required on ground) 11. Two-Family Dwelling
12. Home Occupation
13. Bed & Breakfast Houses*
14. Public Facilities
15. Essential Services
16. Accessory Uses17. Cultural Uses ( 13 Mar 96)
1. Water Recreation & Storage
2. Supply Yards
3. Commercial Recreation Facilities
4. Drive-In Restaurant or Refreshment Stand
5. Essential Services Buildings
6. Multi-Family Dwelling
8. Hotels/Resort Hotels/Motels
9. Nursing & Convalescent Homes
11. Public Buildings
13. Funeral Homes
14. Single-Family Detached Dwelling (less than 500 sq. ft. on ground)
15. Private Ambulance Service
16. Group Homes ( 12 Mar 1991)
17. Accessory Apartments (1991)
18. Commercial Child Care Facility
© Copyright 2001-2019 Catylist. All Rights Reserved.
The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Neither Catylist nor
Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.