Catylist ID: #30860046
Multi-Use Commercial Property for Sale or Lease
Multi-Family for Sale
|Catylist Listing ID:||30860046|
|Property Subtypes:||Mixed Use|
|Number of Units:||2 Units|
|Building Size (RSF):||8,000 SF|
|Gross Building Area:||See Agent|
|Unit Price:||$692,500 Per Unit|
|Property Use Type:||Investment, Vacant/Owner-User|
|Sale Terms:||Cash to Seller|
Overview / Comments
This unique and expansive 40-acre property, situated in the western foothills of the White Mountains, just 15 minutes from North Conway and Fryeburg and only five minutes from Stone Mountain Arts Center, has functioned as a timber framing school and production shop for 25 years.
The principal structures on the property Include:
1) a 1,800 +- sq ft, 3 bedroom 1-1/2 bath period reproduction traditional timber framed saltbox/cape farmhouse.
2) a 1,300 +- sq ft, 2 bedroom, 1 bath traditional thatch-roofed cottage.
3) a 1,600 +- sq. ft. clearspan timber frame shop/barn with a large laydown area
4) a 1,400 +- sq ft hammer-beam style carriage house with an attached carriage shed and covered storage area.
5) a 1,200 +- sq ft thatched roof outbuilding
35 acres are in tree growth as a registered Maine Tree Farm with 300,000 board feet of mature eastern white pine.
The new owner can generate income from day one by leasing the houses and commercial shop, logging the white pine, or they can utilize as an owner-user.
There is an opportunity to subdivide the property to create additional house lots but would need town approval.
|Nearest MSA:||Portland-South Portland|
|Total Number of Buildings:||5|
|Easements Description:||Access through the property to abutting land.|
|Proximity:||3 miles||5 miles|
Asher ChappellMaine Realty Advisors NECPE Member
|© Copyright 2001-2023 Moody's. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither New England Commercial Property Exchange nor Moody's assume any liability for errors or omissions.|