Rare Seacoast Industrial Space

Industrial for Lease
Catylist Listing ID: 30823215
Property Subtypes: Flex Space, Free-Standing, Industrial-Business Park, Light Industrial, Net Leased, Office Showroom, Research & Development, Warehouse/Distribution, Other
Contiguous Space: 10,010 SF
Building Size (RSF): 10,010 SF
Gross Building Area: 12,960 SF
Lease Rate: $7.50 PSF (Annual)
Base Monthly Rent: $6,256
Lease Types: NNN
Ceiling: 15 - 16 ft.
Docks/Doors: 1 Dock, 1 Door
Office SF: 1,500 SF
Drive In Bays: 1 Bay
Usable Size (USF): 10,010 SF
Last Updated: 11/10/2022

Overview / Comments

Unit consists of 3,000 SF of loading dock receiving area and 5,510 SF of warehouse space, 1,500 SF of second floor office and includes a kitchenette and 5 bathrooms. There is 600+/-SF of bonus mezzanine space for storage is not included in the rentable area (RSF).
Freestanding condo building with one small leased office unit. 70% of space is both heated and air conditioned. The remaining 30% (dock area) is heat only with hung heaters fueled by propane.
Great access and ample parking (21+/- spaces). 1 (8'x8') loading dock and 1 (10' x 10') drive in door.

Attachments & Media

Expand All Available Space

Suite: 1 10,010 SF $7.50 PSF (Annual) NNN
Level/Floor: 1
Space Available: 10,010 SF
Lease Rate: $7.50 PSF (Annual)
$6,256 (Monthly)
Lease Type: NNN
Space Subcategory: Industrial-Business Park, Flex Space
Date Available: 9/21/2020
Space Type: Relet
Kitchen Yes
Parking Spaces 21
Tax Expenses $1.09 PSF (Annual)
CAM Expenses $1.58 PSF (Annual)
Rent Escalators Step-Up Lease
Ceiling 16 ft. / 15 ft. Clear
Loading Docks 1
Loading Doors 1
Drive In Bays 1
Office Space 1,500 SF

Additional Details

Nearest MSA: Boston-Cambridge-Newton
County: Rockingham
Submarket/Township: Hampton/Seabrook
Submarket Type: Central Business District
Tax ID/APN: 236/7/1
Zoning: GENERAL
Property Located Between: Marsh Ln. and Taylor River
Tenancy: Single Tenant
Total Number of Buildings: 1
Number of Stories: 2
Year Built: 1978
Year Renovated: 2021
Parking Description: Unassigned striped surface parking.
Total Parking Spaces: 21
Column Spacing: NA
Amps: 120
Volts: 208
X-Phase: 3
Heat Type: Propane
Air Conditioning: Engineered System
Internet Access: DSL
Water Service: Well
Sewer Type: Septic

View FullscreenMap

Demographic Statistics

Proximity: 3 miles 5 miles
Total Population: 22,145 54,136
Median Age: 45.88 44.92
Households: 9,692 22,979

Contact

© Copyright 2001-2022 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither New England Commercial Property Exchange nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.